Update 5 – December 2019
OK… it’s beginning to look like the real product!
We have applied more of the outer coatings, but still have a way to go.
Update 4 – November 2019
Things have really moved along now….
In amongst the other goings on in November.. of which there were a lot… we managed to start cut and prepared the outer layers of the ‘box’.
Though sometimes a little tedious in the preparation, once we saw the ‘box’ starting to look like the finished product we knew we had got things right and we were super happy with the progress.
Update 3 – October 2019
It was now time to give the ‘box’ some colour. Grey primer first and then the lucky dip colour that we picked up as a bargain at the local Bunnings store.
Just a little more fiddly work to do and it will be complete.