Pavetta australiensis is commonly called the Butterfly Bush due to it’s beautiful white flowers and the multiple butterflys and moths that feed on it.
- Webbing Caterpillars and Tree Damage
- Plant of the Month – April 2022
- Planting Road Vegetation – Community Work
- Plant of the Month – December 2019
- We have a Roof!
- Plant of the Month – November 2019
- That weird box out the front!?
- Plant of the Month – October 2019
- New Colour Plant Labels
- Wildlife of the Lamington National Park area
Allocasuarina torulosa Aniseed Myrtle Australian Native Australian Native Plant Australian Native Plants Birds Bottlebrush Btterfly Bush Bush Tucker Callistemon Chrysocephalum apiculatum Cinnamon Myrtle Drought Easter Easter Cassia Ficus coronata Ficus fraseri Flower Forest She Oak Glossy Black Cockatoo Indigenous Plant Lamington National Park Rd Lemon Myrtle Native Birds Native Nursery Native Plant Native Plants Native Trees New Natives New Plants Opening Opening Hours Pavetta australiensis Plant Information Plant labels Plant List Plant of the Month Red-necked Wallaby Red Flowers Sandpaper Fig South East Queensland Video Water Habitat Wildlife Wildlife Camera