Pavetta australiensis is commonly called the Butterfly Bush due to it’s beautiful white flowers and the multiple butterflys and moths that feed on it.
- Plant of the Month – December 2019
- We have a Roof!
- Plant of the Month – November 2019
- That weird box out the front!?
- Plant of the Month – October 2019
- New Colour Plant Labels
- Wildlife of the Lamington National Park area
- Plant of the Month – September 2019
- Lots of visitors at the Nursery
- OPEN FOR BUSINESS: support the Scenic Rim after bushfires
Allocasuarina torulosa Aniseed Myrtle Australian Native Australian Native Plant Australian Native Plants Birds Bottlebrush Btterfly Bush Bush Tucker Callistemon Chrysocephalum apiculatum Cinnamon Myrtle Drought Easter Easter Cassia Ficus coronata Ficus fraseri Flower Forest She Oak Glossy Black Cockatoo Grassland Forest Indigenous Plant Lemon Myrtle Native Birds Native Nursery Native Plants Native Trees New Natives New Plants Opening Opening Hours Pavetta australiensis Plant Information Plant labels Plant List Plant of the Month Red-necked Wallaby Red Bottlebrush Red Flowers Sandpaper Fig South East Queensland Video Water Habitat Wildlife Wildlife Camera